Revision as of 13:11, 14 November 2018 by Linportal
- R. Card, T. Y. Ts'o, and S. Tweedie, "Design and implementation of the second extended filesystem," in Proceedings of the 1994 Amsterdam Linux Conference, 1994.
- S. Tweedie, "Journaling the Linux ext2fs Filesystem," in Proceedings of LinuxExpo '98, 1998.
- D. Phillips, "A Directory Index for Ext2," in Proceedings of the 5th Annual Linux Showcase & Conference, 2001.
- T. Ts'o and S. Tweedie, "Planned Extensions to the Linux Ext2/Ext3 Filesystem,", in Proceedings of the Usenix 2002 Freenix Track, 2002.
- A. Dilger, "Online Resizing with ext2 and ext3,", in Proceedings of the 2002 Ottawa Linux Symposium, 2002.
- A. Gruenbacher, "POSIX Access Control Lists on Linux,", in Proceedings of the Usenix 2003 Freenix Track, 2003.
- M. Cao, T. Y. Ts'o, B. Pulvarty, S. Bhattacharya, A. Dilger, and A. Tomas, "State of the art: Where we are with the ext3 filesystem," in Proceedings of the 2005 Ottawa Linux Symposium, 2005.
- A. Mathor, M. Cao, S.Bhattacharya, A. Dilger, A. Tomas, and L. Vivier, "The new ext4 filesystem: current status and future plans", in Proceedings of the 2007 Ottawa Linux Symposium, 2007.
- OLS-bof-2007-minutes OLS 2007 : Ext4 BOF minutes
- A. Mathur, M. Cao, and A. Dilger, "ext4: The next generation of the ext3 filesystem,", USENIX ;login, June 2007.
- A. Kumar, M. Cao, J. Santos, and A. Dilger, "Ext4 block and inode allocator improvements," in Proceedings of the 2008 Ottawa Linux Symposium, 2008.
- T. Ts'o, "Speeding up file system checks in ext4", slides for a presentation at the 2009 Linux Kongress.
- T. Ts'o, "Making Production-Ready Filesystems: A case study using Ext4", slides for a presentation at the 2010 Linux.conf.au conference.
- T. Ts'o, "Scaling the Linux Kernel (Revisited): Using ext4 as a case study", slides for a presentation at the 2011 Linux.conf.au conference.
- K. Fairbanks, "An analysis of Ext4 for digital forensics", in the proceedings of the 2012 Digital Forensics Research Workshop.